Class A & B Ready Mix DriversPeak Materials
Start Local, Go Far! We are Hiring! Peak Ready Mix is hiring Class A & B ready mix drivers. Don't have your CDL? We are willing to train! Great work environment, competitive pay, and benefits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive ready mix truck under loading hopper to receive sand, gravel, cement, and water.
- Drive ready mix truck to location for unloading.
- Move levers on truck to release concrete down truck chute into wheelbarrow or other conveying container or directly into area to be poured with concrete.
- Clean truck after delivery to prevent concrete from hardening in mixer and on truck.
- Add and remove extension chutes to mixer.
- Perform pre and post trip inspections on equipment, pursuant to DOT regulations.
- PPE worn at all times, wheels chocked and truck shut down while parked.
- Know, understand and find addresses quickly and efficiently.
- Know and understand different mix designs on delivery tickets.
- Know and understand slumps and how to haul concrete according to customer specifications.
- Safely drive truck to job site, arrive at the desired slump within job specifications.
- Upon arriving on job site, driver must be able to safely maneuver truck in often very unstable ground conditions.
- Per customer needs, driver will place chutes from fender or hanging rack onto the main chute for discharge and placement of concrete.
- Upon completion of discharge driver will wash the chutes and truck in appropriate location as directed by the contractor and chutes will be placed back in appropriate location on truck.
- Prior to leaving job site, driver is responsible for completing all paperwork and collection of monies if necessary.
- At the end of the shift all paper work must be completed and turned in. All cash, COD must be put in COD envelope and put in locked box.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.