CDL DriverPinnacle Agriculture
Pinnacle Agriculture Seasonal CDL Truck Driver Class A preferred but need at least a class B. Competitive Starting Wage.
We are looking for an experienced truck driver to serve our supply chain logistics department in a safe and timely manner.
Truck Driver Responsibilities
• Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
• Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
• Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
• Document and log work/rest periods and kilometres spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
• Input “macros” into our automated system for each stage of the loading and unloading process
• Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
• Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
• Collect and verify delivery instructions
• Report defects, accidents or violations