Local Delivery Drivers – No CDL Needed
The Powell Company has immediate openings for full-time Local Delivery Drivers. Don’t have your Class A or B Operator’s License? Drivers must only hold a valid standard operator’s license (Class D). Upon completion of the company probationary period, drivers can receive company paid CDL Class A or B training. Our drivers are home evenings and weekends. Flexible hours available. Incentive pay for handling freight.
- Complete pre-trip inspections prior to driving each day.
- Unload most freight by hand.
- Complete post-trip inspection at the close of each day.
- Assist in putting away new products as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must have a valid driver’s license in good standing. CDL preferred but not required.
- Must be able to pass DOT physical.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have an excellent attendance record.
- Must be able to work with little supervision.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Acceptable reading, math, and writing skills.
- Prior driving experience.
- Ability to present a positive image to our customers as a company representative.
- Must be able to handle all freight.
- Customer service is a must.
- MEC Health Plan.
- Company-paid Life Insurance ($25,000)
- Vacation and personal days.
- Company provided uniforms.
- Monthly driver bonus
- Great incentive pay for handling freight.