Truck Sales ManagerPremier Truck Group
Premier Truck Group is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with 20 locations throughout Texas, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Georgia and Canada offering a premium selection of new Freightliner and Western Star commercial vehicles, a large selection of previously owned commercial trucks and a full suite of maintenance and repair services with many of its locations open 24 hours every day, seven days per week. Premier Truck Group also offers a wide selection of retail parts and accessories. When you build your career here, you make a commitment to being the very best in the business. We are the pre-eminent group of Freightliner truck dealerships in the nation with serious plans for the future and we want you to be a part of it. We currently have an opening for our New and Used Truck Sales Manager position.
- Supervise all activities relating to truck sales to attain the goals regarding market share, unit sales, revenues, gross profits, expenses, and department profit as provided in the dealership’s marketing and business plan.
- Responsible for customer calls, quotes, and sales closings.
- Manage and oversee customer relations, pricing, and truck orders to OEM.
- Responsible for inventory control.
- Responsible for cost control over internal work on vehicles.
- Prepare an annual marketing plan and budget for the New and Used Truck Department.
- Regularly monitor actual performance to plan and ascertain reason for any variance.
- Interact daily with Finance and Insurance department.
- Buy, sell, and trade trucks.
- Maintain awareness of current and projected market conditions. Develop and implement appropriate strategies and programs as necessary to attain the dealership’s truck objectives.
- Responsible for financial decisions as it coincides with the Finance and Insurance department, inventory management, employee performance, establishing objectives and operating controls. Participate in recruitment of sales staff, training, and development.
- Responsible for productivity and controls, communication with Freightliner Corporation, all management functions, sales meetings, work plans, advertising, and displays.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
A high school diploma and/or GED is required. College degree in business preferred. Combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
A minimum of five years experience in retail truck sales and two years of managerial experience preferred.
Licenses or Certificates
A valid driver’s license is required. CDL with minimum of a Class B with air brake endorsement preferred.
Premier Truck Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer