Distribution Inserter #1643Pressworks Ink
Distribution Inserter calling all Job Seekers!
PressWorks Ink is looking for highly motivated individuals to work in our Distribution Department. The Inserter position ensures inserts are accurately placed into our print publications. This position requires the ability to do some physical labor, a solid attention to detail, and the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
We have full and part time positions available.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Ensure all inserts are included in applicable newspapers.
- Ensure proper number of inserts are included in each paper.
- Assist press team with organization of outgoing products.
- Pulls pallets and safely moves needed materials to insert area.
- Assist in other duties as assigned by the distribution manager.
- Must be able to bend stoop, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to do simple addition.
- Must be organized, and able to work at a fast pace.
- Must be able to understand and carry out verbal and written instructions.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Must be able to work day, night, and weekend shifts.
Swift Communications is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.