Wheelchair Van Driver
WHEELCHAIR VAN DRIVERS WANTED IMMEDIATELY!
EARN UP TO $17.00 AN HOUR ON SECOND SHIFT!
*INCLUDES $2 PER HOUR SHIFT PREMIUM AND $.50 PER HOUR INCENTIVE BONUS WHEN PERFORMANCE CRITERIA MET*
Provide A Ride drivers provide direct care to our customers throughout Ohio, specializing in wheelchair assistance and transportation. Our mission is to help the most vulnerable in our community by getting our passengers where they need to go. They need us and we need YOU!
***Applicant will need to report to the Cuyahoga County location for training***
*This position provides you with a home-garaged company-owned vehicle to operate throughout the many counties we service in the State*
- Paid Training
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Free Uniform
- Vehicle will be Home Based
- Referral Program: YOU AND A FRIEND CAN EARN UP TO $500 EACH!
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Transport customers to and from previously scheduled locations in a safe and timely manner
- Ensure client's wheelchair has been safely tied down and secured for transport
- Map out routes to and from specified destinations
- Inspect vehicle for any damage, ensure all the required equipment is in the vehicle
- Maintain cleanliness of company vehicles and report mechanical concerns to management
- Minimum 23 years old
- MUST reside WITHIN Lorain County to be considered for this position.
- Valid Ohio Driver's License with a clean driving record (No CDL required.)
- Pre-employment Drug Screen and will be subject to random drug screens
- Physical Exam
- Criminal Background Check
- Must be able to work around service animals
To learn more about this and other open positions, please visit: