Experienced Truck Drivers
Company name: Randazzo Enterprises, Inc.
Title of position: Experienced End Dump/Roll-Off Truck Drivers
Position type: Permanent, full-time
Pay: $30/hr (DOE)
Location: Castroville, CA 95012
Who we are:
Randazzo Enterprises Incorporated (REI) is a private, family-owned corporation. We are one of the premier demolition contractors in Central and Northern California. In addition, we provide numerous other services including portable wood recycling, portable concrete recycling, land clearing, hazardous materials remediation, and underground tank removal. We are dedicated to providing safe, practical, and cost-effective answers to problems that arise in these fields.
Description of responsibilities:
Randazzo Enterprises, Inc. is currently seeking Class A Truck Drivers with prior end dump and roll-off experience to join our team in Castroville, CA 95012. As one of our truck drivers you will be responsible for transporting demolition material, aggregates, asphalt, and dirt to and from our jobsites. We are looking for drivers with a high degree of professionalism, a good attitude, and a willingness to do a safe and efficient job.
- Class A Commercial Driver's License
- Clean driving record
- Ability to read, write, understand, and interpret laws and regulations
- Ability to follow company rules and instructions
- Ability to lift and carry 50+ lbs.
- Ability to climb in and out of truck, onto parts of truck, and trailers
- Two years of driving experience (preferred)
- End Dump/Roll-Off experience
What we offer:
- Competitive salary range commensurate with experience.
- Medical insurance.
- Merit increases, annual bonus.
- Paid vacation and sick days.
- Pay every week.
- Profit sharing
Randazzo Enterprises, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.