Delivery DriverRAP Express
Delivery Driver Position
Are you interested in driving and joining a fun, energetic environment where your independence is important. RAP Express has been driving the Springs since 1984 and is looking for someone like you. We want flexible part time or full time help. Are you semi-retired? This may be for you. Drive small pickup trucks to deliver items by preparing, loading and unloading packages. NO CDL required. Retirees/Seniors are welcome! Part time shifts are available. Full time positions are available, both with regular Overtime pay opportunities.
- Ability to drive a manual transmission, work a GPS and smart phones.
- Prepare trucks for operation by inspecting general condition; checking fluid levels and tire pressure; Changing tires from time to time; validating adherence to road standards; cleans truck exterior and interior.
- Maintain clean appearance and comply with organization operational policies, procedures, and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations; please bring copy of Driver's License Record from the DMV.
- Enhances organization's reputation by being personable and polite. Having fun with fellow employees is a must.
- Communicates well with Dispatch and Customers.
- Scheduled and varying shift hours available with regular overtime opportunities, be somewhat flexible.
Skills/Qualifications: Basic light data entry skills ie.smart phones, Scheduling, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Deadline-Oriented, Light Lifting, Dependability, Able to meet the requirements and become a Notary Public in Colorado. Able to drive a stick shift. All routes are local to the Front Range of Colorado. Start and finish from our warehouse in Colorado Springs.