Crusher Operators, Crusher Supervisors, Heavy Equipment OperatorsRawhide Mining LLC
Rawhide Mining LLC
Rawhide Mining LLC is expanding its mining operation outside of Fallon, NV.
We are looking for personnel with experience in the following capacities:
- Crusher Supervisors
- 1) Tends conveyors and grinders that crush raw gypsum into specified pebble size: Opens storage gates and starts grinders, feeders, and belt conveyors.
- 2) Observes flow of materials on conveyors.
- 3) Cleans carriers and removes wedged rock from conveyors and clogged chutes, using scraper and poker.
- 4) Opens slide gates to allow flow of pebbles into storage bins or trucks.
- 5) May fill supply chutes with gypsum rock, using tractor equipped with scoop.
- Heavy Equipment Operators
- Haul Truck Drivers
- Pit Supervisors
- Mining Engineering and Maintenance/Crusher Supervisor
All candidates should have a current MSHA 5000-23. Rawhide Mining LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.