Winter Seasonal CDL Bus DriversRfta
Come Drive with Us! RFTA is hiring Winter Seasonal CDL Bus Drivers, includes paid CDL Training (if needed). Earn $19.85/hour; increases to $20.25 in January, and end of Season bonuses up to $3,175. Start dates throughout October and November. Excellent potential for RFTA career, promotions, and full benefits.
Job Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Requirements:
1. Solid knowledge of electrical systems, air systems, chassis & suspension, HVAC, diesel engines & transmissions;
2. Solid knowledge of operating theory, failure diagnosis, repair, & preventive maintenance practices common to buses &
3. Solid skills working with common mechanic hand tools, pneumatic tools & diagnostic equipment;
4. Solid knowledge of OSHA & safe working practices & procedures;
5. Solid ability to read, to understand, and to use: maintenance, repair & parts manuals, computer-based maintenance
information systems, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations, service updates & troubleshooting guides; and
6. Basic knowledge of electrical & gas welding.