Driver: The Rhode Island Community Food Bank
is looking for a highly qualified class A or B licensed driver with extensive pickup and delivery experience, including loading and unloading pallets utilizing a power pallet jack and liftgate. The individual will transport and distribute food to our agency network. Qualified candidates will have 3 to 5+ years of driving and warehouse experience, be willing and able to do physical work, and be very detailed and accurate.
The Food Bank offers competitive salaries and benefits packages. The benefits package includes medical and dental benefits, employer-paid life and disability insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, a 401 (k) retirement plan with employer match, an employee educational assistance plan, a flexible spending plan, an employee assistance plan, and supplemental insurance.
We believe in…
- Compassion: We approach our work with empathy, understanding and respect for the diverse communities we serve.
- Fostering Health: We want all Rhode Islanders to have access to healthy food because good nutrition is essential for good health.
- Innovation: We are flexible and responsive to the changing needs of the community. We lead by finding creative ways to prevent and reduce food insecurity.
- Collaboration: We know we cannot end hunger alone. We succeed in partnership with others and strive to include a rich tapestry of voices in our work.
- Accountability: We deliver outstanding service and high quality programs, effectively and efficiently. We steward our resources with integrity and transparency.
The RICFB is an equal employment opportunity employer