Class A CDL DriversRichard B. Rudy Inc.
Class A CDL Drivers
Celebrating 80 Years of Quality Food-Grade Service.
Tired of lifting freight? Or heavy tarps? Consider a food grade tanker! Richard B. Rudy Inc. is proudly celebrating 80 years of service and dedication. We a small company that cares about its people, a family owned and operated carrier. Currently we are seeking qualified Class A CDL Drivers with a tank endorsement to join our team due to growing business.
Opportunities Available Include:
- Regional and some long-haul liquid bulk food-grade tank trailer accounts.
- Stable year-round work, long-term customer base.
- Late model equipment, well maintained.
- Assigned trucks using PeopleNet eLogs.
- Paid training, average 1-2 weeks depending upon skills.
- Well maintained late model equipment
- Competitive pay.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance. 401K with employer match.
- Profit Sharing plan.
- Safety performance bonus.
- Holiday bonus.