Class A CDL DriversRichard B. Rudy Inc.
Celebrating 80 Years of Quality Food-Grade Service Class A CDL Drivers Tired of lifting freight? Or heavy tarps? Consider a food grade tanker! Richard B. Rudy Inc. is proudly celebrating 80 years of service and dedication. We a small company that cares about its people, a family owned and operated carrier. Currently we are seeking qualified Class A CDL Drivers with a tank endorsement to join our team due to growing business.
Opportunities Available Include:
• Regional and some long-haul liquid bulk food-grade tank trailer accounts.
• Stable year-round work, long-term customer base.
• Late model equipment, well maintained.
• Assigned trucks using PeopleNet eLogs.
• Paid training, average 1-2 weeks depending upon skills.
• Well maintained late model equipment
• Competitive pay.
• Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance.
• 401K with employer match.
• Profit Sharing plan.
• Safety performance bonus.
• Holiday bonus.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.