Class C-CDLRide Right, LLC
Consider a Career at Ride Right
Ride Right is made up of people who share a passion for making a positive impact in your community and beyond. Our culture promotes healthy living, excellent work-home life balance, and career advancement opportunities. Ride Right is a fun place to work, where individuality is encouraged and hard work is rewarded. Our employees come from a broad range of backgrounds and roles, from our General Managers and Operations Staff, to our drivers and monitors: all who are working together to make a difference!
The Driver is responsible for providing Non-Emergency Transportation services in a safe and reliable manner. Will ensure the customer and client receive the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism.
This position is located at our Allegan, MI office.
- Provide safe and reliable transportation to customers
- Demonstrate excellent defensive driving skills
- Provide excellent customer service to clients and customers
- Must assist with passenger loading, unloading and any mobility device as required by safety protocols
- Ensure on-time pick-up and drop off of customer
- Demonstrates understanding and sensitivity of the needs of older adults and individuals with disabilities
- Must have driving experience
- Possess a continuously valid US Class C driver's license with Passenger Endorsement for the past three years, from date of issue
- Must be able to pass DOT physical and pre-employment drug/alcohol screening
- No suspensions, DUI, or More than 1 citation in the past 5 years
- Must pass criminal background investigation
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
“Equal Opportunity Employer: Ride Right, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Ride Right, LLC considers qualified candidates with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable Local, State and Federal law. If you are in need of accommodations, please contact People & Culture at firstname.lastname@example.org or 269-673-4229”