Drivers NeededRide Right, LLC
Consider a Career at Ride Right
Ride Right is made up of people who share a passion for making a positive impact in your community and beyond. Our culture promotes healthy living, excellent work-home life balance, and career advancement opportunities. Ride Right is a fun place to work, where individuality is encouraged and hard work is rewarded. Our employees come from a broad range of backgrounds and roles, from our General Managers and Operations Staff, to our drivers and monitors: all who are working together to make a difference!
The Driver is responsible for providing Non-Emergency Transportation services in a safe and reliable manner. Will ensure the customer and client receive the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism. This work is done in compliance with the procedures defined by the client and in conformance with company procedures.
This position is located at our office in Eugene, OR .
- Must provide safe, reliable, excellent customer service to customers and clients
- Must assist with passenger loading/ unloading and mobility device from vehicle as required by safety protocols
- Ensure on-time pick-up and drop off of customer
- Demonstrates understanding and sensitivity of the needs of older adults and individuals with disabilities
- Familiarity with the main roadways and major highways in the service area
- Ability to understand highway traffic signs, signals, maps, manifests, and schedules
- Ability to speak, read and write the English language sufficiently
- Complete thorough vehicle pre-trip, post-trip, and DVI inspections as required
- Familiarity of FTA and DOT regulations
- Utilize tablets or electronic device as required
- Possess a continuously valid Oregon driver’s license- Class C-CDL with passenger endorsement for the past three years, from date of issue
- Must be able to pass DOT physical and pre-employment drug/alcohol screening
- No suspensions, DUI, or More than 1 citation in the past 5 years
- Must pass criminal background check
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
CALL 541-682-6479 for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer: Ride Right, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Ride Right, LLC considers qualified candidates with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, State, and Federal law. If you are in need of accommodations, please contact People & Culture at (888) 409-6879 or firstname.lastname@example.org.