SQL DeveloperRoadys Truck Stops
Roady’s Truck Stops
Location: Meridian, Idaho
Who we are:
Join Roady's team - Be part of the transportation revolution! Transportation is changing quickly. Between fuel efficiency, the rise of Amazon Logistics and Uber Freight, driver assist technology and many other exciting developments, the way goods and services move today won't be how they move in 10 years. Roady's is looking to add a strong team member as we help our customers adapt and thrive through all the upcoming changes. To achieve our goals in this area, we are looking for a SQL Developer who loves to dive in and solve fundamental database problems around performance, timing, state machine logic and distributed systems algorithms. Candidates need to have a strong sense of ownership, passion to provide great customer experience and excellent troubleshooting skills even when in high-pressure situations.
A little bit about you:
Have you ever operated a lemonade stand as a child? Tried to start a new business? Are you naturally business curious? Self Starter? Inquisitive? Enthusiastic? Motivated? Possess an entrepreneurial spirit? Are you always one step ahead whether in work, school, or life? If any of these qualities sound like you, we’ve got the position for you at Roadys.
● Writing simple queries
● Working with application developers to create optimized queries
● Deep interest and aptitude in telling stories with data
● Excellent communication skills both written and oral
● Exceptional attention to detail and ability to progress multiple projects in parallel
● Maintain a strong relationship with peer groups and leaders in other functional areas
● Offer and communicate strategic ideas and thinking to meet company objectives
● Keep team members informed on project status, progress, roadblocks, and opportunities
● 1-2 years of professional experience with SQL.
● Basic Understanding any of: MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MsSQL.
● SQL troubleshooting is a plus.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or applicable experience
● Experience with source control (optional)
● Desire to take on more responsibility and ownership of your work
● Exceptional communication skills, and an ability to solicit and listen to feedback
● Detail-oriented with an outstanding work ethic
● Ability to speak up, share ideas, and drive change
● Strong Analytical skills.
Proprietary & Confidential Page 1
Full Time & Salary will commensurate with experience.