Strategic Account ManagerRoadys Truck Stops
Strategic Account Manager
Roady’s Truck Stops
Location: Meridian, Idaho
Who we are:
Join Roady's team - Be part of the transportation revolution! Transportation is changing quickly.
Between fuel efficiency, the rise of Amazon Logistics and Uber Freight, driver assist technology
and many other exciting developments, the way goods and services move today won't be how
they move in 10 years. Roady's is looking to add a strong team member as we help our
customers adapt and thrive through all the upcoming changes.
A little bit about you:
Have you ever operated a lemonade stand as a child? Tried to start a new business? Are you
naturally business curious? Self Starter? Inquisitive? Enthusiastic? Motivated? Possess an
entrepreneurial spirit? Are you always one step ahead whether in work, school, or life? If any of
these qualities sound like you, we’ve got the position for you at Roadys.
Independent truck stops that partner with Roady’s come in all shapes and sizes. As a Strategic
Account Manager, you will be an integral player within Roady’s, leading discussions with key
clients to drive increased traffic to our member truck stops. Your industry knowledge (or
willingness to learn) combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities will help to
shape how Roady’s clients’ businesses grow.
This role revolves around good communication and so your duties are likely to include:
● Manage a number of key Roady’s clients as their primary contact.
● Be responsible for client acquisition, engagement and retention as well as reporting of
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
● Dive into the client’s business objectives and challenges to accurately assess needs,
working together to create joint business plans for short- and long-term account growth.
● Be an advocate for Roady’s programs and strategies to drive brand strength and a
● Be willing to travel to visit Roady’s clients up to 15% of the time.
● Excellent communication skills-both written and oral
● Exceptional attention to detail and ability to progress multiple projects in parallel
● Ability to collaborate and build consensus for creative ideas
● Maintain a strong relationship with peer groups and leaders in other functional areas
● Deep interest and aptitude in telling stories with data
● Offer and communicate strategic ideas and thinking to meeting company objectives
● Keep team members informed on project status, progress, roadblocks, and opportunities
● Experience managing key strategic accounts
● Excellent organizational, analytical, communication, and influencing skills
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
Proprietary & Confidential Page 1
● 1-4 years of experience in account management and business development
● Knowledge of account management tactics and strategy
● Optional: Knowledge of and established relationships within the transportation industry
Full Time & Salary will commensurate with experience.
How can you apply?
If this sounds like your cup of coffee, drop us a line with your resume. If it looks like a good fit, we’ll
get back to you.