Snow Removal Equipment Operators, Front End Loaders, Skid-steers - CORocky Mountain Asphalt
Rocky Mountain Asphalt is looking for:
* Snow Removal Equipment Operators
Snow Removal of commercial, industrial, institutional, government and corporate projects
- Operation of a plow truck or heavy equipment pursuant to your qualifications
- Clear snow from paved parking areas, access roads, loading docks and similar
- Utilize equipment in a safe manner
- Operate one or more types of heavy equipment and or trucks
- Spread salt and deicers utilizing spreaders and similar
- Assist snow removal team in loading and unloading materials and supplies
- Fuel and perform basic maintenance to your assigned equipment
* Front End Loaders
2 years of experience required.
Pay D.O.E. Cell phone + Driver's License required.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.