Rogers Service Group is currently interviewing for a laborer/rigger. This position will be responsible for various rigging related activities with regards to moving oversized/over dimensional loads. General work activities involve relocation of components/heavy equipment. The laborer/rigger assists with multiple tasks in a safe and efficient manner. This position reports directly to the Rigging Supervisor.
• General laborer activities as a crew member.
• Performs operation of various equipment (Forklift experience required).
• Attaches loads to rigging equipment to provide support or prepare them for moving.
• Signals or verbally direct workers engaged in hoisting or moving loads in order to ensure safety of workers and materials.
• Inspects and tests rigging equipment for safety and reliability.
• Performs general physical activities such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping and handling of materials.
• Using either control mechanisms or direct activity to operate machines or processes (hand or power tools, hydraulic tools or precision measuring tools or equipment.)
Qualifications and Requirements
Class A license preferred
• Experience required in the heavy rigging, crane, construction or heavy trucking industry.
• Must speak and read fluent English in order to pass necessary safety training requirements.
• Must have a clean criminal records history and subject to ongoing random Drug and Alcohol testing.
Pay based on prior work experience.
Click the apply link to apply on our website.