Class B CDL Driver
Class B CDL Driver wanted for local roll-off trash hauling business located in Breckenridge. Will train qualified drivers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Map delivery routes to ensure timely deliveries
- Pick-up loads, organize goods in the truck, and secure packages
- Ensure trailer hitch is properly and securely attached to tractor unit
- Transport pallet goods and packages from place of origin to assigned destination
- Obtain signatures or warehouse scans to confirm and complete deliveries with clients
- Communicate with dispatch as needed
- Maintain and service vehicle as needed (refuel, change oil, tire pressure, repairs, etc.)
- Maintain detailed driving and delivery logs
- Track and report working hours
- Adhere to company rules and regulations
- Obey all applicable traffic laws and drive according to the weather/road conditions
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.