Full Time Lowboy Driver
Ross Contracting is seeking a Full Time Lowboy Driver
• Posses current medical card
• CDL Class A Required
• Clean Driving Record
• Ability to load and unload various sizes of heavy equipment safely & efficiently
• Knowledge of DOT Regulations
• 5 years experience
• Ability to drive a manual transmission truck
• Ability to pass drug screen and background check
Offering top pay and full benefits package.
WHO WE ARE
Ross Contracting, Inc. has been serving the greater Washington metropolitan area for over 25 years. Our company started out with one crew completing water and sewer projects and has expanded to become a turn-key sitework construction contractor, utilizing over 20 crews to complete multiple sitework contracts.
Ross Contracting, Inc. specializes in demolition, earthwork, heavy utilities, paving, site utilities, snow removal, storm water management installation, and stream restoration. We work primarily in the commercial sector, performing sitework for major general contractors and developers, local school districts, and state and local governments, including various counties and municipals throughout the greater metropolitan area.