DriversRowe Machinery, Inc.
Drivers Wanted: Rowe Machinery is now hiring OTR, Heavy Haul and CDL Hot Shot drivers. Most drivers home on weekends. State of the art equipment, excellent pay, plus added company incentives. We offer a great benefits package.
We are pleased that you are interested in Rowe Machinery.
Our company drivers have played a major role in our success. At present, we are seeking dedicated over-the-road drivers who are willing to stay out for at least a week at a time for us. We are dedicated to serving the needs of our customers and to helping our drivers provide the highest level of service possible. In addition, we think you will find our benefits and compensation package to be highly competitive. Rowe Machinery offers the best equipment in the business to work with. We have Conventional Kenworths, CAT 475 and Cummins 450 Engines, 18 Speed Transmissions, and all Clean Air Certified. We also have a large fleet of trailers consisting of flats, drops, double drops, RGNs, beams, stretch, multiple axles, curtain sides, and dry vans.
Rowe Machinery Hiring Qualification Requirements
1. Driver must be 23 years of age and hold a Class A CDL.
2. A minimum of 2 years verifiable OTR experience, 6 months flatbed and/or equipment hauling experience is a plus due to the heavy equipment we transport, but not required.
3. Most driver's are home weekends. We do have occasions when a driver may be out 7 to 10 days.
4. Must be a legal U.S. Resident and be able to obtain a U.S. Birth Certificate or U.S. Passport.
5. Driver must be able to obtain or possess a TWIC (Transportation Workers Identification Credential) card.
6. We do not allow "UNAUTHORIZED" or "UNQUALIFIED" riders.
7. We do NOT allow pets.
Rowe Machinery Benefits Package
Blue Cross and Blue Shield Health Insurance
Life Insurance Policy (provided by company after 90 days)
Paid Vacation (after 1 year)
Paid Holidays Mileage Pay (loaded and empty)
Company Incentive Bonuses