Mobile Fleet Service TechnicianRuan
Mobile Fleet Service Technician
Team Number: 733
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Guaranteed 40 hour work week!
- Performing routine preventative maintenance inspections!
- Paid Training with opportunity for advancement!
- Completing state and federal inspections!
- Diagnosing mechanical problems using charts, technical manuals, diagnostic equipment and experience!
Ask us about our Top Tech competition! Hands on competition where the top 10 qualifiers are flown to Des Moines, IA to compete in the finals. Based on eleven skill stations and ranked on predetermined actions, we then send the top three qualifiers to the TMC Super Tech national competition!
- Certification from a diesel mechanic trade school preferred (or equivalent experience).
- Ability to pass Ruan certification tests.
- Class A CDL preferred.
- Candidate must pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Transmission, engine and diagnostic experience required.
- Welding experience required.
- Occasional overnights required.
- Must be willing to travel to various locations as directed.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity