Fleet Service TechnicianRuan
Fleet Service Technician
Guaranteed 40 hour work week!
$26 per hour!
John Ruan began his trucking company with one truck and one load during the depths of the Great Depression. Fueled by a desire to succeed, he soon turned that one truck into a fleet operating throughout the U.S.
Today, his son, John Ruan III, leads the company he started as chairman. And Ben McLean, part of the third generation of the Ruan family, serves as CEO. We have grown to more than 315 nationwide operations; we operate 3,950 power units and 7,500 trailers; and we employ 5,600 team members. Ruan has also expanded into banking, real estate development, export-import operations and more.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing routine preventative maintenance inspections.
- Completing state and federal inspections.
- Diagnosing mechanical problems using charts, technical manuals, diagnostic equipment and experience
- Certification from a diesel mechanic trade school preferred (or equivalent experience).
- Ability to pass Ruan certification tests.
- Class A CDL.
- Candidate must pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Transmission, engine and diagnostic experience required.
- Welding experience preferred.
- Paid Training with opportunity for advancement.
- Ask us about our Top Tech competition - Hands on competition where the top 10 qualifiers are flown to Des Moines, IA to compete in the finals.
- Based on eleven skill stations and ranked on predetermined actions, we then send the top three qualifiers to the TMC Super Tech national competition!