Fleet Service TechnicianRuan
FLEET SERVICE TECHNICIAN
San Antonio, Texas
Guaranteed 40 hour work week!
Performing routine preventative maintenance inspections!
$23-$25/hr based on experience!
Paid Training with opportunity for advancement!
About Ruan Over the past 85 years, Ruan has grown to become one of the largest family-owned, privately held trucking companies in the country. Our founder, John Ruan, personally hauled his first load of gravel with a single truck in 1932. We now serve customers in nearly every industry throughout more than 300 operations nationwide. At Ruan, we recognize that our professional truck drivers are the best in the nation and essential to our success. We are committed to your safety, health, work-life balance — everything it takes to be a Great Place to Work.
Ask us about our Top Tech competition! Hands on competition where the top 10 qualifiers are flown to Des Moines, IA to compete in the finals. Based on eleven skill stations and ranked on predetermined actions, we then send the top three qualifiers to the TMC Super Tech national competition!
Fleet Service Tehnician will:
- Completing state and federal inspections.
- Diagnosing mechanical problems using charts, technical manuals, diagnostic equipment and experience.
- Certification from a diesel mechanic trade school preferred (or equivalent experience).
- Ability to pass Ruan certification tests.
- Class A CDL preferred.
- Transmission, engine and diagnostic experience required.
- Welding experience preferred.
Candidate must pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.