Team Coaches, Certified Forklift Drivers, Data Entry, Mail Processors, Dock & Warehouse Workers, Volunteer Trainers, Truck DriversSamaritan's Purse
SERVE WITH LOVE
OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD PROCESSING JOBS:
• Team Coaches - Candidates with supervisory, team or volunteer leadership experience are needed to lead teams in warehouse, shoebox processing, mail and data entry operations.
• Volunteer Trainers
• Greeters with computer skills
• CDL Licensed Truck Drivers
• Certified Forklift Drivers - Must have Forklift certification and experience on sit–down forklifts.
• Dock and Warehouse Workers - Unloading and Loading large boxes containing shoebox gifts. Heavy lifters must be able to lift at least 60 lbs.
• Data Entry Keyers - alpha numeric and 10 Key) – Responsible for the keying of information from a scanned image on a computer screen. Must possess excellent keying skills with a high level of accuracy.
• Mail Processors - Responsible for the sorting of incoming donor correspondence.
• Cash Processors - Cash handling experience required. Responsible for preparation of cash donations for processing.
Searching for candidates to fill over 700 seasonal warehouse positions supporting our dedicated volunteers at the Operation
Christmas Child Processing Center in Charlotte, NC during the shoebox gift processing season.
Positions are temporary, full time (40+ hours per week), with both 1st and 2nd shifts available.
Position begins mid-November and lasts for 3-4 weeks.
Requirements include a clean background along with professional and church references.