Truck DriverSavage Towing
Savage - a growing operation Full-time Truck driver Class A CDL. High school education or GED required. Full Benefits.
- Drivers will safely complete fuel hauls in a timely manner while contributing to Savage’s culture of safety and customer service
- Drivers will perform pre-inspections, accurately complete paperwork, and fuel and cleans trucks
- Current Class A or B CDL with HazMat and Tanker preferred
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Drivers must be knowledgeable in DOT laws and hours-of-service regulations. Drivers will be required to adhere to the laws and complete electronic driver logs
- Flexible shift with weekend work is required
- Must be able to pass pre-employment, random and or post-accident/injury substance abuse screening, and obtain applicable medical examiners certification
- While it does not disqualify you from a position with our company, please be aware that smoking is prohibited in all company vehicles and on many of our customer job sites
With more than 70 years’ experience in hundreds of locations across North America and internationally, Savage is a trusted partner for safely moving and managing mission-critical materials with worry-free consistency while creating value for our Customers. Savage specializes in rail, truck and marine transportation, logistics, materials handling and other industrial and environmental services. We Hire Right, Train Right and Treat Right, and strive to provide our Team Members with opportunities to do things they never dreamed possible.
Savage offers competitive benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, a retirement plan, paid time off and opportunities for growth.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.