Class A Drivers/Local Truck DriverService Bros. Transport
Immediate need of Class A Drivers, Local Truck Driver and Over The Road (Class A).
Starting Pay at $22.00 per hour - depends on experience.
Service Bros- a great local company is looking for a few good drivers. Multiple positions are open, Full Time or Part Time.
We seek great, diligent, customer service oriented drivers who want a stable environment with excellent co-workers and a kind company culture. We at Service Bros want to ensure the best job is done by our people at all times, and in order to ensure this happens, we hire the best. Our team of professionals would love to talk with you and see if you might be a good fit if you match the qualifications. Safety and professionalism are our key points of emphasis.
Service Bros benefits:
- Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Anniversary Pay
Description of essential job functions:
- Drive (under both the Department of Transportation regulations and in the opinion of the company); unload freight off trailers; lift freight and other objects of various shapes, sizes and weights (up to 25-50 pounds frequently and greater than 100 pounds occasionally).
- Safely operate heavy equipment; move, position safely climb in and out of a tractor cab and trailer; sit for extended periods of time in a truck tractor.
- Safely walk and stand for extended periods of time on various surfaces that may be uneven or slippery; operate a tractor/trailer combination up to 11 consecutive hours, in all types of weather and safely walk, reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat & kneel as necessary to perform the job duties.
- Safely operate tractor-trailer combination as needed.
- Perform vehicle inspections required under section 396.13 of the Federal Motor Carriers Safety Regulations.
- Operate and maintain records in accordance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR), Department of Transportation (DOT) and company policies as required.
- Provide service excellence to customers including generating sales leads to appropriate personnel.
- Able to work a flexible schedule and as many as 12-14 hours in a day, including any of the shifts.
- Prompt, daily attendance at assigned work location.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills & Experience:
- Possess and maintain a valid Commercial driver's license.
- Must be 23 years of age or older.
- Safe driving record and history.
- No Driving under the Influence within the last five years
- Pass Department of Transportation drug test and have no prior positive tests or refusals.