Position open until filled
Under the direction of the Facilities Supervisor, this position performs a variety of semi-skilled cleaning and facilities maintenance duties at Skagit Station, MOA, MOA2 and other Skagit Transit properties.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Perform custodial duties at Agency facilities including MOA and MOA2, Skagit Station, bus shelters and Park and Rides.
* Use power equipment and hand tools such as brooms, mops, squeegees, buffers, polishers, snow removal equipment, high-pressure washer and vacuum required for the cleaning and general
maintenance of floors, walls, carpets, furniture, platforms, sidewalks, and bus shelters.
* Clean facilities according to established schedules; sweep, scrub, wash and clean bus shelters and facilities.
* Clean and sanatize restrooms, including toilets, showers, and all fixtures.
* Clean and sanitize bio-spills at all locations, including bus shelters and Park and Rides, as needed; maintain and unclog toilets, sink drains, and traps.
See attached job description for complete list of duties
Any equivalent combination of education and experience that provide the knowledge, skills and abilities required to successfully perform the job. A typical way to meet this requirement would be:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 1 year of custodial or light maintenance experience
* Valid Washington State Driver's License
* Maintain an acceptable driving record
Salary and Benefits
* Hiring Wage; $18.04/hour
* Medical Insurance with premium cost-sharing
* Dental, Vision, Disability, Telemedicine, Life Insurance and EAP paid entirely by Skagit Transit
*401(a) Qualified Plan with match. 457 Deferred Compensation Plan, 125 Flexible Spending Plan
* Paid Holidays
*Day shift - Monday-Friday; 40 hours/week For Full-time position
*Day shift - Saturday-Sunday; 20 hours/week For Part-Time Position
Skagit Transit is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer