Southwest Publishing and Mailing is seeking Production Workers for all shifts at its printing and mailing company.
Shifts at Southwest Publishing are unique in that they allow time off for family by working 3 day one week and 4 day second week schedules.
Southwest Publishing prides itself on helping our employees to achieve their top pay through commitment to our employees, training and ability to get pay for performance.
- Must be drug free and pass a criminal background check.
- We are looking for individuals with motivation and a strong commitment to quality.
- Must be able to work independently or in a team environment.
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, punctual, reliable, and willing to learn.
- We have several shifts and positions open.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
Starting pay is $12.50 for day shift and $13.50 for night shift.
Benefits include: Paid vacation, health insurance, life insurance, dental, vision, and 401k!
We look forward to you joining our team!