MechanicSpirit Lake Motorsports
If you are a person who enjoys snowmobiles, motorcycles, atv's, or side by sides; and wants to live, work and enjoy the Colorado High Country; then this is the job for you. We work hard at providing the best service to our customers. The position is full time. Experience is preferred. Must have your own tools, be able to communicate professionally with customers, and have basic computer knowledge.
Mechanic Job Duties:
- Works with colleagues or customers to determine the possible source of machinery problems and define what issues need to be solved.
- Conducts thorough inspections and evaluations of problematic machinery or parts to identify issues.
- Utilises technological devices to complete diagnostic tests of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Orders and replaces parts and components and repairs body damage as needed.
- Performs regular inspections and maintenance on working machinery to ensure proper upkeep.
- Cleans, washes, and paints machinery when needed for proper maintenance.
- Maintains detailed records of each machine or vehicle, included any maintenance, inspection, or repair services performed.
- Provides upfront estimates for repairs and maintenance.
- Budgets for current and projected repair projects and calculates costs for parts and labour.
- Lowers costs by taking advantage of warranty and insurance coverage when available.
- Ensures projects are completed effectively and on time.
- Maintains a large collection of tools and devices for repairing and testing vehicles and other machinery.
- Keeps necessary supplies in stock and places orders to replenish inventory.
- Provides excellent customer service when working with the public.