Lowboy Truck DriverStan Miller, Inc.
Lowboy Truck Driver
Stan Miller, Inc. Hauling heavy equipment. Class A CDL. Full Time. Experience required. Benefits.
A Truck Driver – Lowboy is an hourly-rated skilled craft position that performs on construction projects any combination of the duties described more fully, below. A Truck Driver – Lowboy ‘s primary function is to safely load and secure equipment to be moved from one location to another. This job description may also perform a wide variety of tasks, transferring from one task to another as the work flow dictates.
- Drives truck to multiple job sites and destinations.
- Loads and unloads heavy construction and other equipment.
- Maintains truck log, according to state and federal regulations.
- Maintains telephone and/or radio contact with supervisor and dispatcher to receive delivery instructions.
- Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water.
- Performs emergency roadside minor repairs such as changing tires, installing light bulbs, and tire chains.
- Positions blocks and secures chains around items to secure cargo during transit.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.