School Bus Route DriversSteamboat School District
Steamboat Springs School District is seeking School Bus Route Drivers Join our talented transportation team providing transportation for our students to/from school and other event locations.
Eligible for Full time benefits, split shifts, will pay to get CDL license.
Must be minimum 18 years, able to meet DOT regulations, physical and drug test and background check.
Steamboat Springs School District is seeking a School Bus Route Driver for the 2018-19 school year to provide safe and efficient transportation for students and to maintain professional driving standards at all times.
Must be able to work split shifts, Monday-Friday, available for field trips or athletic trips preferred.
- Obey all traffic laws.
- Practice defensive driving techniques at all times.
- Make daily pre-trip inspections as required by law.
- Report all vehicle defects immediately and completes appropriate paperwork.
- Adhere to authorized routes.
- Load and unload students only at authorized stops.
- Maintain discipline when students are on the vehicle.
- Report for duty 15 minutes before scheduled route time of departure.
- Transport only authorized students and/or authorized school district employees with prior authorization.
- Clean bus interior at the end of each working day.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Transportation Manager.
- Agree to term of employment: nine-month year; salary and work year to be established by the Board.
Equal Opportunity Employer