Winter Bus DriversSteamboat Springs Transit
Winter Bus Drivers
Employee Housing Available!
Bus Drivers - $18.00 hour Paid training at $11.75/hour including CDL. Traning begins on 10/16/19
Our bus drivers are responsible for safely operating a public transportation bus and transporting passengers on a prescribed route, on time and in accordance with local, state and federal standards. Our drivers must practice safe defensive driving techniques, be knowledgeable of the area, provide guests with schedule/route information, assist disabled guests on and off the bus, and complete reports of all accidents, damage, or incidents of vandalism. Our bus drivers will also be assigned to bus wash duties as part of their normal working shift.
We are seeking the following qualifications:
- An acceptable driving record, with no alcohol or drug-related convictions in the last 7 years.
- A current valid driver's license.
- A clean background check.
- An ability to commit to the entire season; mid-October to mid-April.
- The ability to pass all DOT CDL requirements including medical screening, random drug testing, and licensing requirements.