Syrup Room TechnicianSwire Coca-Cola
Syrup Room Technician
Swire Coca-Cola has an opening for a Syrup Room Technician
- Receiving inventory of raw materials
- Counting inventory
- Pulling batch materials and verifying materials are correct Mixing batches
- CIP of mixing equipment / syrup tanks
- Cleaning the syrup room
- Performing preventative maintenance on syrup room equipment
- Verifying of batch records / CIP records
- Communicating with production personnel to ensure syrup batch schedule is synced with the production schedule.
- Report non-conformances to Quality personnel
- Honesty and personal integrity (An absolute must have)
- Able to work independently
- Ability to stay focused and - complete tasks / processes
- Detail oriented
- Ability to communicate concise and complete information of projects / process (English)
- Ability to lift 50 lbs regularly and 75 lbs occasionally
- Drive a forklift (Will train)
- Basic math skills (Ratios and percentages a must)
- Basic mechanical understanding (Evaluation through simple exercise)
Monday Friday (Saturday and Sunday as necessary to keep up with production) Swing (6pm 2am) or Night (10pm 6am) to be determined Usually 45-50 hours a week (Overtime required as necessary)
Regular Duties Include:
Receiving inventory, gathering ingredients and mixing syrups, cleaning equipment, preforming basic maintenance and repairs, and verifying records are accurate and complete.
Applicants should be well motivated and have an excellent attendance record.
The prospective employee must pass a pre-employment drug screen.