Class A CDL or Class B CDL DriversTAGUE LUMBER
We are seeking a qualified, dependable Class A CDL or Class B CDL drivers to join our team.
In this role you will be responsible for transporting, loading, and unloading goods as well as
confirming accuracy and safety of delivery contents. Must be an efficient and accountable
worker with a clean driving record. Duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not
limited to the following:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operate Class A or Class B delivery vehicles in an efficient and expense conscious manner.
- Load and unload trucks/trailers when required.
- Ensure that all materials are properly secured in transit.
- Ensure that all customer returns are inspected and handled according to procedure.
- Maintain a driver’s log book as required.
- Operate a forklift (remain forklift certified) and /or pallet jack as needed to assist in warehouse.
- Complete pre and post trip vehicle inspections and ensure that required preventive maintenance is completed on vehicles being operated.
- Be willing to work overtime if needed.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Comply with all company safety policies, procedures, rules, and guidelines.
- Comply with best practices to achieve continuous process improvements and ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a positive work environment by behaving and communicating in a professional, courteous, respectful, ethical manner with customers, clients, co-workers, and supervisors.
- Use good judgment and common sense.
- Safety and security-the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Public safety & security
- Commercial driving laws
- Basic math skills
- Knowledge of local geographic area
- Reading comprehension
- Multi-limb coordination
- Good reaction time
- Far vision, near vision
- Depth perception
- The ability to drive truck 7-10 hours daily, frequent use of feet on foot controls, climbing in and out of truck and trailer frequently, frequent bending and lifting, and jobsite unloading in a variety of weather conditions.
Required (R) or Desired/Preferred (D)
(R) Valid Class A CDL Driver’s License OR Valid Class B CDL Driver’s License
(R) Read, speak, and write English
(D) High School Diploma or GED
(D) At least two years’ experience driving Class A OR Class B vehicles
APPLY NOW! Tague Lumber offers excellent compensation programs, a very comprehensive benefits package to all eligible associates and a professional and challenging work environment. If you are looking for a rewarding career, we would love to speak with you!