Wrecker Operator / Driver
Local Full-Time Wrecker Operator / Driver
Experience in the wrecker operations and towing field preferred. Must be 25 or older with a clean driving record & no felony. Must be able to work a flexible schedule. CDL Not required.
Salary is based on exp. Only serious applicants need to apply.
Our company is looking for an experienced Wrecker Operator/Driver to join our team. A background in roadside assistance or experience loading and unloading a flatbed truck or tractor-trailer is a plus.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Respond to accidents, break-downs, and other roadside incidents
- Stay in contact with motorists when you are en route
- Perform basic tire changes or tow their vehicle to a garage
- Safely load cars onto the back of your truck
- Keep your truck clean and in good condition
- Remove illegally parked vehicles
- Perform professional lockout service on most vehicles
Click "Apply" to submit your resume.