Career Fair May 8thThe San Diego Union-Tribune
Plan to attend this Professional Job Fair and meet with several of the area’s finest employers. Employers at our events typically recruit for the following categories: Sales, Customer Service, Retail, Administration, Management, IT, Accounting, Finance, Government, Security, Insurance Brokers, Clerks, Financial Analysts, Insurance, Recruiting Coordinators, Direct Sales, Telemarketing, Cashiers, Associates, Bank, Series 63, Series 7, Series 6
Tips for Success:
- Pre-register: Some companies view the resumes before the event and may invite you to come and meet them. (We recommend that you pre-register but it is not required to attend.)
- Dress Professionally—First impressions go a long way.
- Bring multiple copies of your resume.
- Arrive any time between 10AM and 1PM-- Plan to spend 45 minutes to 1 hour at the event.
- Bring a friend—All job seekers are welcome.
- Prepare a brief but effective “brag” to let the people you meet with get to know you.
- Keep an open mind—meet with as many of the companies as you can, you may be pleasantly surprised at what you find.
Remember, the best way to be considered for a position is to meet the hiring managers in person. Plan to attend this event!