Delivery DriverThompson Gas
Sign on bonus up to $1,500 depending on experience!
Location: Grand Mirais or Silver Bay, MN
The Delivery Driver is responsible for driving a propane delivery truck in all conditions and filling tanks for residential and industrial customers at their site. Delivery Drivers are also expected to meet company safety and customer service standards to ensure the best experience for our valued customers.
Major Job Duties:
- Loads, secures, transports, delivers, and unloads propane to and from specified destinations.
- Inspects vehicle and notifies manager of needed equipment, supplies, or routine maintenance.
- Proactively identifies and reports safety concerns and violations at the branch or customer sites.
- During daily interaction with customers provides exceptional customer service by supplying service information and answering any questions.
- Meets all DOT requirements.
- Keeps vehicle and equipment serviced and running well to minimize delays in delivery.
- Position may require working evening hours and weekends as needed.
- Available to work an “on call” schedule to cover any off hour customer emergencies.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to lift up to 50-75 lbs.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must have a valid Class A or B CDL License.
- Must have a valid Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements.
- Must have a valid Medical card.
- Willingness to work outdoors in all weather and driving conditions.
ThompsonGas provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ThompsonGas complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.