Highway Department PositionTOWN OF ARLINGTON
The Town of Arlington will be accepting applications to fill a full time position with the Highway Department. The position will include performing all necessary work that is part of maintaining town highways.
1. Current Class B license
2. Able to pass a CDL physical exam and drug test - random drug tests are performed on an unscheduled basis by the Town's insurance carrier
3. Operation of dump trucks, plow trucks, and earth moving equipment
4. Routine maintenance of all equipment operated by the Town
5. Winter maintenance requires an employee to be on call in addition to a regular forty (40) hour week
6. Town highway personnel are expected to perform basic water line repairs working with the Water Department
7. Highway employees interact with Arlington residents on a regular basis when working for the Town Applications are available at Arlington Town Hall from 9am-2pm Monday through Friday.
Applications will be accepted until Friday May 24, 2019.
The Town of Arlington is an equal opportunity employer.