Transit OperatorTown Of Breckenridge
The Public Works Department is looking for a: Transit Operator Winter Seasonal $16.80 Hourly. Potential housing available.
- Must be available and able to work through the winter seasonal period established by the Transit Division, at this time the season will end in April 2019. All interested applicants must be available for work through this established date, although all work schedules, hours and dates or work are at the discretion of the Town and may be altered at any time.
Alcohol And Drug Testing
- Successful applicants are required to meet the DOT drug and alcohol testing requirements, pass a pre-employment drug screen; have a clear Motor Vehicle Record, pass a drug and alcohol release from previous employers (if applicable), and complete a background check and reference check.
- The incumbent may also be subject to random drug and alcohol testing requirements. This position is considered safety sensitive (per DOT regulations), and operates Transit Motor Coaches in accordance with federal regulations on public rights-of-way as a regular function of his/her daily job duties. The illicit use of any scheduled drug (including marijuana) by a commercial driver's license holder is prohibited by federal law.
Licenses, Certificates Or Equipment Required
- Valid Colorado drivers license and an acceptable motor vehicle record.
- CDL B/P2 with Passenger and Air Brake endorsements.
- Current Department of Transportation Physical card.
- One year customer service-related experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Knowledge of Town infrastructure and amenities extremely helpful.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Successful candidates will be able to work well within a structured team environment and possess a strong ability to work in support of organizational/departmental policies, values & philosophies, and goals.
The Town of Breckenridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer.