Vacuum, Hot Oil & Pump Truck Operators/ DriversTP SERVICES
TP Services in Bryan is now hiring for multiple Class A CDL Driving positions. Are you a professional oil field truck driver? We want to talk to you! We are looking for safe, knowledgeable drivers that value a set schedule, steady hours, weekly pay, maintained equipment, and a company that has a proven, long standing track record. TP Services has just implemented a New higher wage scale for our Vacuum/Winch drivers, and TP Services is looking for multiple Vacuum Truck drivers with experience. We have day and night shifts available with a premium paid to night drivers.
Company benefits include competitive compensation, medical insurance, paid time off, and 401K. Compensation will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Communicate at all times with dispatch and supervisor
- Observe and report equipment or mechanical issues on all equipment
- Conduct daily inspections of the vehicle and report any issues
- Safely operate truck on customer locations, complying with safety regulations
- Comply with all DOT and Company regulations and rules
- Winch Truck Drivers safely transport frac tanks and other like equipment to lease sites
- Vacuum Truck Drivers safely transport, load, and offload fluids
- Serve as a Company ambassador in the field and on the road! TP Services Class A CDL drivers are the face of our company!
One year experience preferred operating a motor vehicle in the same weight class. Applicant has driven a motor vehicle within the last two years. Good MVR.
*This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents may be required to follow any other instructions, and to perform any other related duties, as may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.