DriverTrans Ova Genetics
Driver Part Time
Provide transportation of oocytes and embryos between Satellite Centers and the Trans Ova lab in Boonsboro, MD in a safe and timely manner one or two times each week. Candidate should have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED. Must be able to lift 50 lbs, sit and drive for long periods of time and have a valid driver’s license and good driving record. Employment contingent on a post-offer, pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- Operates company owned vehicle for the pickup and delivery of ooyctes and embryos from Satellite Centers to Trans Ova Labs.
- Plans route to insure most economical use of time and equipment.
- Provides outstanding customer service during delivery and pickup operations.
- Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety, legal, and security standards.
- Informs supervisor of any needed maintenance on vehicle.
- Follows Trans Ova’s policies and procedures.
- Maintains a professional image reflective of Trans Ova’s industry position.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job the team member is frequently required to sit and drive for long periods of time.
- Team member must be able to lift 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities include close, distance and peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Must have valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Thorough knowledge of traffic laws and defensive driving.
- Ability to work independently.