Tri-CAP’sTransit Connection provides safe, dependable, affordable and courteous transportation services for the general public in rural Benton, Mille Lacs, Morrison, Sherburne, and Stearns Counties.
Bus Drivers Wanted
We are looking for compassionate, enthusiastic, caring and dependable individuals to fill the following Bus Driving positions within our service areas:
Lead Driver – Waite Park – starting wage is $21.83/hour plus benefits.
Responsibilities include: supervision of drivers, assist in hiring, training, and orientation of staff, fulfill regular bus driving duties, communicate with dispatch & drivers using tablets & two-way radios, understand, model, and enforce all agency & department policies/procedures, supervise completion of daily, weekly, and annual bus inspections, maintenance & repair, supervise bus storage facility, grounds and related equipment cleaning, maintenance & repair
Full-time, Part-time & Relief Driver opportunities available:
• Full Time & Part Time Bus Drivers in Little Falls – starting wage $17.88/hour plus benefits
• Part Time Bus Driver in Elk River – starting wage $17.88/hour plus limited benefits
• Bus Driver in Milaca – starting wage $17.88/hour plus limited benefits
• Relief Driver opportunities also available in all locations – starting wage is $17.88/hour
* CDL with passenger endorsement required or ability to obtain