Heavy construction company seeking a qualified diesel mechanic
Pay: $25+/hour Depending on Experience
Monday-Friday Days, some weekend required
• Shop & Job Site work required which will need to be done in hot or cold weather.
• Keep all equipment maintained and running for job production.
Examples of equipment: Dozers, track hoes, hydraulics, diesel engines, boom repair, small engine repair.
• Keep & Maintain a clean shop and work areas; all while practicing safety throughout the workday.
• Delegate the ordering of parts and supplies, managing staff members (in a respectful manner); and exhibit trustworthy behavior are all manners for consideration for this position.
Possible Alternate Duties: Welding, auto/truck repair/maintenance.
• Operate a 2 Ton truck for driving material/equipment to job site.
• CDL not required, but nice to have one.
• Additional duties as described by management when interviewed.
• Mechanics Truck will be made available to the chosen employee, along with a supply of hand tools.
• Other tools can and will be made available.
• We own and maintain our own 7500 SF Shop, fully stocked and including a 50 Ton overhead crane.
• Pre-employment drug screen required
Equal Opportunity Employer