Yard Customer Service, Load Builder, Delivery DriverTruckee Tahoe Lumber
We Are Hiring For the Following Year Round, Full-Time Positions / Seasonal Positions Available Truckee Location.
- Yard Customer Service
- Load Builder
- Delivery Driver - Class A
Under the supervision of the Dispatch Coordinator, the Delivery Driver Class A will be responsible for delivering materials to job sites, assuring that the correct materials in the right quantities are placed carefully at the site. All employees are expected to be consistent in following company policies and procedures and safety guidelines; timeliness, quality, accuracy and thoroughness of work performed; attendance, dress, leadership, teamwork, honesty, integrity and respect for others.
1. Possesses a valid class A drivers license.
2. Operates all delivery trucks safely and efficiently.
3. Properly secures loads on delivery vehicles with straps.
4. Understands all equipment associated with delivery vehicles.
5. Returns materials from job site as required.
6. Uses knowledge of area for quick turnaround times.
7. Verifies load against paperwork to ensure accuracy.
8. Unloads material at job site without endangering material, property or equipment.
9. Understands and works within capacity of delivery vehicles.
10. Checks security of load as necessary.
11. Conducts daily maintenance checks on vehicles and keeps vehicles clean, free of litter.
12. Maintains effective communication with dispatch.
13. Establishes and maintains positive customer relations.
14. Accurately completes paperwork according to company procedure.
15. Pulls additional material for orders to be delivered.
16. Assists yard customer service as needed.
17. Assists in housekeeping of the facility.
18. Provides yard security as required.
19. Assists in training of drivers.
20. Demonstrates excellent forklift operation skills.
21. Drives towables safely and efficiently.
22. Ability to install and uninstall tire chains.
23. Anticipates best location for unloading materials at difficult job sites.
24. Performs all maintenance on delivery trucks.
25. Efficiently delivers multiple dump/drop loads.
26. Understands, uses and follows the company internal paperwork systems and policies.
27. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Counter Customer Service
We offer competitive pay, health benefits. 401K and many other company perks!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.