These warehouse positions are for Tyson Foods' Joslin, Illinois location. Successful candidates may be required to work in any department of the warehosue.
Shipping area shifts: Work 3-1/2 days on; 3-1/2 days off.
All other area shifts: Must be willing to work ANY shifts, including weekends and available for overtime. Days off vary.
• May involve the use of forklifts
• Repeatedly push, pull, carry and lift up to 100 pounds
• May work in cold (25 degree Fahrenheit) dry environments
• Use hands and arms above shoulder level
• Stand and walk 8-12 hours a day
TYSON FOODS' BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• Competitive wages (start at $15.70 per hour; earn up to $17.90 per hour)
• Excellent benefits package
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Stock Purchase Plan
Tyson Foods is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.