Coordinator of Information and Public Relations, Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology Faculty, Administrative Specialist IIIUACCM
Coordinator of Information and Public Relations - Full-Time
The Coordinator for Information and Public Relations works in the Office of Institutional Advancement under the supervision of the Director of Marketing and Public Relations. Successful candidates must be able to work in an environment of shifting priorities while interacting with students, employees and the public in a team-based atmosphere.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, film, communications, journalism, or related field
- Demonstrated success working in journalism, marketing, social media, and communications
- Working knowledge of software including Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud suite, Macintosh computers and software including Adobe InDesign
- Working knowledge of video production and editing using Adobe Premiere Pro CC and Macintosh computers
- Demonstrated creative-writing skills
Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology Faculty - Full-Time: 9-Month Position
Starting January 3, 2019
Instructor Duties include but are not limited to: Provide technical instruction relevant to the actual real world work environment.
Classes taught will include but are not limited to: Fundamentals of Electricity, Motor and System Controls, Hydraulics and Pneumatics, Intro to Analog and Digital Electronics, Programmable Logic Controllers, Arc Flash Safety, and Electromechanical Troubleshooting. The instructor will be responsible for utilizing innovative teaching strategies to meet the learning needs of a diverse student population. They will also plans and organizes lesson plans, reference materials, syllabi, technology and other learning aids. Candidates for this position must possess a thorough knowledge of the teaching field, a commitment to high academic standards, a dedication to student success, and excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
Preference will be given to applicants who hold an associate’s degree from an accredited college or university and hold licensure, credentials and/or certifications in the field. Practical work experience and teaching experience is highly desirable. Other job related education and/or experience may be substituted for all or part of these basic requirements upon approval of the Chancellor.
Administrative Specialist III - Academic Services
- Formal education equivalent of a high school diploma
- One year of specialized training in the office management and one year of clerical experience.
- Proficient in the use of computers and Microsoft applications such as but not limited to Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Other job-related education and/or experience may be substituted for all or part of these basic requirements upon recommendation and approval by the Chancellor.
Administrative Specialist I - Division Of General Education - Full-Time
The Administrative Specialist I works under the supervision of the Division Chair-General Education.
- The formal education equivalent of a high school diploma.
- Two years of experience in an office environment
Other job related education and/or experience may be substituted for all or part of the basic requirements upon approval by the Chancellor.
CDL Training Instructor - Part-Time
UACCM is seeking experienced Class A Driver/Instructors(s) with the ability and desire to teach part-time (schedule may vary as needed).
- Posses a Class A CDL driver’s license and a current Department of Transportation medical card
- At least ten (10) years over the road experience
Strong oral communication skills
- Teaching/training experience and endorsements are desirable