• Competitive Pay & Benefits
• Local Routes - home every day!
• Private Fleet
• 5-day work week & OT opportunities
• Must have valid CDL - X
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
· Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
· Interact professionally with other employees, customers, and suppliers.
· Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
· Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
· Daily responsibility of safely loading and unloading petroleum products at retail stations.
· Perform pre and post trip inspection of equipment in alignment with Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements.
· Drive a tractor and trailer in a safe and professional manner while adhere to federal, state, and local laws.
· Properly and safely load and unload petroleum products.
· Communicate equipment and job-related issues in a timely manner.
· Ability to work up to a 12-hour AM or PM shift.
Required Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· At least 5-year experience hauling petroleum products.
· Valid CDL and hazardous materials certificate on state license.
· Knowledge of petroleum transport trailers and related equipment.
· Experience with using onboard ELD computers.
· Prolonged periods of sitting and driving.
· Ability to work outside in all types of weather conditions.
· Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull at least 50 lbs.
Submit resumes to:
Questions? Please call 814-726-4773