Part-time AccountantUNITED WAY OF THE COASTAL EMPRIE
United Way of the Coastal Empire is seeking a part-time Accountant.
The accountant is responsible for reviewing the payments received and posting them into our pledge processing system daily. Some payments received require additional action and it is the responsibility of the accountant to notify the correct party.
- Serve as a backup to the accounts payable and payroll function.
- Assist other Finance team members when necessary.
- Assist with other duties as assigned by the Vice President of Finance.
- A minimum of three years accounting experience. A bachelor’s degree in business is preferred.
- Knowledge of computer operations with an emphasis in Word and Excel a must.
- Must be a quick learner in the computer software environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer.